Saturday, March 28, 2009






While you're at dinner and I'm supposed to be working on my paper, I'm thinking about things to be happy about (because the results of this paper will not make the list). And here are a few from the master list:

-centrifugal force
-quill pens
-the sound dryers make
-ponchos
-ferns
-"the upper crust"
-ozone


You all need to know that because when I go around saying, "I'm unhappy because I turned in a paper to Jackson that is a shame to me and all of my descendants, no, really" you can respond with a cheerful, "Well, you can be happy. After all, there's |centrifugal force|quill pens|the sound dryers make|ponchos|ferns|'the upper crust'|"

There. Now I need to find something else to do instead of writing my paper. 

Oh, don't forget: Alice in Wonderland at 2 in the arb tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment