Sunday, April 5, 2009

Reasons for Living: Number One

So. I've come to the conclusion that as the group of the best, brightest, most beautiful, and splendidly fantastic people on the planet, we need to have more picnics. In fact, I feel so strongly about this that I was driven to Google-image everything that I wish I could eat on a regular basis, instead of Saga.

So, without any further commentary, I give you my hopes, dreams, and aspirations (which are all basically the same things).

I even had a lovely loaf of baguette and dark chocolate up here too, but the computer started spazzing out with just the thought of all these delectable images.

1 comment:

  1. Yes.
    Picnic, asap.
    Let's say, the first nice day we drop everything and eat food in the arb.

    Also, weekly sauna dates are about to become crucial.

    ReplyDelete